“Recently I went to London with my friends and captured lots of pictures and videos with my digital camera. When I am transferring those pictures to my system, suddenly my system get shut down. When I turn on my system to transfer those remaining pictures what I see that my pictures are not present either in my system or digital camera memory card. I got tensed after seeing this as this photo contains my memorable moments with my friends. Is there any software which can recover my lost files from memory card?”
Have you ever faced such situations then don’t get devastated because, with the help of Memory Card Recovery software, you can easily recover your deleted or lost photos from memory card.
Reasons that are responsible for data loss from Memory Card:
Accidental Deletion: While deleting useless files from memory card, you may accidentally select some important files and delete those files results in data loss.
Accidental Formatting: You may format your memory card instead of some other drive which is connected to your system results in huge data loss.
Improper Handling: If you don’t eject your memory card from system or card reader by following proper procedure then your memory card gets corrupt. As a result of which you won’t get access to the files which are present on it.
File System Corruption: If the file system of your memory card gets corrupt due to any reasons then you are not able access to files which are present on the memory card. As a result of which you may lose data from your memory card.
Not only these, there are lots of other reasons due to which Memory Card files gets deleted or lost. But for recovering files from Memory Card, you can make use of Memory Card Recovery software.
Prominent Features of Memory Card Recovery software:
- Memory Card Recovery software can recover files from memory card on all popular versions of Windows operating systems including Windows Vista, Windows 8, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10 etc.
- With the help of this recovery tool, you can restore files from Memory card on all major versions of Mac OS including Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion.
- Evaluate the product using the demo edition of Memory Card Recovery software; if it can get back files from memory card as per your need then get its licensed edition to save the recovered files from memory card.
- It recovers files from various brands of memory cards such as Transcend, Kingston, Samsung, Sony, HP, Lexar, Olympus, etc.
- This software can recover files from memory card of different types such as xD, SD, SDHC, MMC, CF, etc cards.
Follow just simple steps and recovers your deleted or lost files from Memory Card:
- Install the Memory Card Recovery software on your system and connect the memory card to your system and click on “Recover Files”.
- The software will display the list of a logical drive on which you want to recover the files.
- Afterward, select which particular file type you want to recover from memory card.
- Click on “Select” option. The software starts scanning the memory card. Once it is completed, use the” File Type View” or “Data View” option to restore the files.